Wednesday, May 30, 2007
just some random thoughts.
1: sometimes I just can't help but feel a sense of disappointmt whenever I see those actions. many opportunities lies ahead, but yet eyes are only open to one.
3 years is nothing compared to just a few months of there. utterly speechless, I can't believe we wanted to fight so hard for you.
2: I miss our OAL board somehow. when I attended LTC I wanted to be an instructor. in sec3 I loved OAC and all, but when we stepped up as leaders everything seemed to just fade away. changes after changes, even though we wanted to voice out our feelings and opinions it just felt impossible. stayed up late for debriefs that ended for more than four hours. weekends and countless afternoon spent to train up for oal related activities. many nights editting and reading through proposals, we'd sacrificed at least 20% of our life in cedar in this board and now we're pushed aside like some dirt. remove us completely from this organisation, it's like as though we'd never existed at all. after so much that we'd put in, we'd expected to step down from this board at least in a proper manner. not like this.
but no, we don't have any idea of what's happening to that board now. even though initially we thought it wouldn't matter anyway, but somehow it still hurts to know that our opinions and views are not taken into consideration at all, they are not needed in the first place.
you don't want us to know anything.
OAL is just a memory that's fading away.
11:04 PM Tjung!